In an earlier post, I recommended traveling by air using a "carry-on only" bag. I thought I would show the benefits of this particular way to travel in this post and highlight some of the carry-on bags that help to make this a viable option, no matter how long you plan to be away.
BENEFITS OF CARRY-ON ONLY PACKING
Below are some items for your consideration. As you will see, there is a wide range of styles to choose from that come with price options to fit any budget. All bags are unisex.
Amazon Basics Underseat Carry-on Luggage
I am partial to this one! It offers the most bang for the buck.
- Rolling luggage for savvy travelers; fits in most airline overhead compartments and under the seat in front of you
- Telescoping push-button handle locks into place; luggage handle pass-through panels; smooth-rolling wheels for easy mobility
- Price: $49.99
Travelon Anti-Theft Carryall Weekender Duffel
- Zip Front organizer compartment has a zippered pocket that is RFID protected. Side pocket holds a water bottle or umbrella
- Slash-resistant carry handles and an adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Add a bag strap allows the tote to slide over the handle of wheeled luggage
- Price: 73.48
Heys Unisex Spinner
- Zipper-released expansion system allows for an extra 20% in packing capacity
- Built-in zipper divider ensure packing optimization
- Price: $143.95
Samsonite Underseat Spinner with USB Port
- FITS UNDER MOST AIRLINE seats (unpacked exterior dimensions = 16.5" x 13.75" x 9"), for easy access to belongings en route. Under seat storage capacities and dimensions vary by airline - please check with your airline for more information
- FOUR, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPINNER wheels allow for 360 rolling in multiple directions for easy mobility
- USB PORT lets you charge electronics on the go (batteries not included)
- Price: $79.99
Bonus!The secret to packing "carry-on only" lies in the use of packing cubes. Check out the selection and choose the ones that appeal to your style. They come in a range of colors and sizes, depending on your style of organizing. For example, I personally prefer small packing cubes. I tend to pack by the day. Some pack like items. You might prefer to vary the size of your packing cubes which would allow you to pack multiple items and organize your luggage by varying the sizes of your cubes. It really does not matter how you decide to use the packing cubes as organization style is all a matter of preference.
Dot and Dot
I love these multicolored sets! Pictured above are the "small" cubes.
These are the industry standard. They come in a variety of sizes. Pictured above is the multi-size set.
These bags are different! They are numbered, allowing you to pack by number, or by color coding. You decide!
These bags are double zippered to allow you to pack, push down, and compress the contents. The extra zipper function allows you to press the excess air out of the bag, creating a smaller, more compressed package. They are almost like space bags, only better!
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE
Miles and Coffee is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Should you choose to use our links to make a purchase, there will be no additional cost to you. Thank you for browsing the MilesandCoffee Amazon Store!