Miles and Coffee's Choice: Pincnel Backpack Purse.
I highly recommend that everyone adopt the "carry-on only" method of traveling. Though challenging at first, it is a skill worth cultivating. Traveling light saves time and money. Traveling light also reduces stress which enhances the overall travel experience. Stop worrying about whether you have brought enough stuff. You can always add to your bag along the way--that's part of the fun!
In my research to find a great day bag, I have discovered several that have something special to offer, depending on the traveler. There are many to choose from. I have selected several bags for women as well as a couple that will appeal to both sexes. Below you will find my overall impression along with a brief review, key features, and price from Amazon*.
Please leave a question or a comment below regarding backpacks for travel, work, or personal use.
Backpacks are listed below from most expensive to least expensive.
Rebecca Minkoff Julian Backpack for women: This one will set you back a pretty penny but it gets high points for style!
- KEY FEATURES:
- 100% Cowhide Leather
- adjustable straps
- Price: $295
- Helpful review: "I've tried out six different backpacks similar to this one, prior to a trip to Europe. I have been searching for a "perfect" backpack for years, and this one beat out all the others for spaciousness, compactness, adjustable straps, carrying style, and overall style." -Rony
eBags TSL Motherload: This unisex bag is popular and functional for both men and women.
- KEY FEATURES: Full expansion zipper adds over 10% of packing space; Laptop Sling adjusts to cradle laptops sized up to 11.75" x 19"; Convertible from backpack to suitcase
- TRAVEL BENEFITS: Lockable rings on zippers for security; High visibility 210D orange nylon lining; Water bottle pocket; Secure TLS ID pocket for luggage tag; 2 main compartments with many organizational compartments
- Price: $109.99
- Helpful review: "I've never purchased a backpack on Amazon before. I actually looked up a lot of backpacks for traveling and all of the reviews led me to this bag. Why this bag? This bag has everything you need in a backpack and a suitcase. This bag has an accordion style packing system that allows you to pack enough stuff in it and still look like you have very little in the bag." - Dave
Travelon Anti-Theft Backpack for women: This backpack's anti-theft feature is one of the best on the market.
- KEY FEATURES: Full Anti-Theft features including locking compartments, slash-resistant construction, and slash-resistant, adjustable, backpack straps secure to a stationary object
- Price: $55
- Helpful review: "Bought this for a trip to Paris. It looks great, has a slim profile from the side, good inner pockets, and managed to fit a whole bunch of stuff: a small umbrella, an A4 notebook, sunglasses, cell phone, wallet, passport, and a few other odds and ends (with room to spare). Seemed pretty water resistant, as we were caught in a few showers throughout the trip and the inside was never wet. No theft attempts as far as I know, but the locking zipper is easy to use and you can hide it under the flap. The straps were comfortable and seemed sturdy as well. Overall VERY satisfied." -Laila
Socko Multifunction Travel/Computer Backpack: This is a great midsized unisex backpack.
- Huge Roomy: Integrated laptop compartment holds laptops with screens up to 17-inch laptop bag
- Comfortable Strap Design: Airflow back system multi-panel airflow design provides extra padding for comfort and Maximum Back Support.
- Price $37.58
- Helpful review: "This is huge and carries everything we need. My boyfriend and I can both fit our 17.3" laptops, cables, mice, headsets, and there's lots more room for more. We could use this bag for a trip and pack everything, including our clothes in here." -Nicole
Pincnel Backpack Purse for women: This small backpack is as light on your wallet as it is on your back!
- ANTI-THEFT DESIGN - This backpack is made of Soft Durable PU leather and Nylon Fabric materials, back zipper design with Anti-theft function to protect yours belongs.
- STRAPS - Two adjustable long shoulder straps, one detachable comfortable shorter single-shoulder strap.
- WATER RESISTANT
- Price: $25.99
- Helpful review: "My search for the perfect backpack was much more difficult than I anticipated, but it finally came to an end with this bag! I tried a number of backpacks from Amazon, and this is the final winner. I would like the backpack to be roomy enough to hold items I normally take on a day trip, but compact enough to not bump into things or people too easily. Ideally, it would have side pockets for easy access to water bottle, umbrella, or sunglasses. I also needed a bag that can be easily carried on one side like a shoulder bag, because some museums don’t allow backpacks." -Cellophile
*AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE
Miles and Coffee is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Should you choose to use our links to make a purchase, there will be no additional cost to you. Thank you for shopping the MilesandCoffee Amazon store.